See How You and Your Company Can Get Involved
There are different ways of getting involved, see our options below.
Southern Rockies Camp and Retreat Center would like to introduce you to Southern Rockies Education Centers, Inc. (SREC, Inc.) They are a non-profit operating in West Texas and New Mexico, providing services to children and adults of this region. One of the many educational services they offer is the operation of a summer camp. They use the Southern Rockies camp, which is located south of Cloudcroft, New Mexico. Surrounded by the Lincoln National Forest, you can walk out the front door to miles of hiking, mountain biking and ATV trails. We offer week long fully staffed camp activities for children, as well as family cabins for the family vacation, or lodging and meals for hunting in the Elk rich area 34.
Options for involvement:
1. Sponsor a camp. Name a camp for your company with a minimum of 30 children. Children and Grandchildren of your staff, military or underprivileged children. Ages 7-12: Jr campers and Ages 13-16: Sr. campers. Cost $18,000; $600 per camper. Your company logo will be featured prominently on our web sites, at the camp and in photos of the campers. One week: Sunday arrival to Saturday departure.
2. Support your staff. As a perk for being with your company, the camp tuition will be reduced by 50% to the employee’s children/grandchildren. The company will pay 50%.
3. Supporting the nonprofit by distributing camp brochures’ to your employees.
4. Staff conference and retreat. Team building for management with professionally trained staff utilizing outdoor challenge course.
5. Family activities weekend or longer headquartering at the camp
6. Hunting lodge and cabin rental
7. Put your company name on a newly remodeled cabin for your staffs use. Have a cabin in the mountains for you and/or your company use. You won’t have to drive to northern New Mexico or Colorado to enjoy the mountain air. Come to Southern New Mexico for all the mountain activities, hiking, mountain biking, ATV trails, enjoy the sites driving in your passenger vehicle. A short drive for a tour of our National Solar Observatory, Golfing at one of the highest golf courses in Southwest, or visit White Sands National Monument. Cost is about $49,000. Cabin will be for your exclusive use 35 days of each year for six years. Time over the allotted is charged at two hundred dollars per day.
For more information about Southern Rockies Education Centers, Inc. please visit: www.srec.co